RULES OF USING THE WWW.ECOMEDICA.COM.PL WEBSITE
I. General provisions
1. The website is made available by Paulina Borkowska Ecomedica, NIP: 959-160-58-27, based in Kielce, hereinafter referred to as "Ecomedica".
2. These rules define the terms of using the Portal.
II. Intellectual Property Rights
1. The content of websites and materials presented on the Website is subject to copyright and is protected under the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 80, item 904 as amended).
2. No part of the Website may be reproduced, published or otherwise publicly used without the written consent of the author. Any printing, copying or other use may be made solely for personal and non-commercial use.
3. Trade names, names of medicinal products or other identifying indications, including graphics, placed on the Website, which constitute protected trademarks, are protected under the provisions of the Act of June 30, 2000 on industrial property rights (Journal of Laws of 2003, No. 119 , item 1117, as amended), and any use may only take place with the prior written consent of the authorized.
III. Rules for using the Portal.
1. The content of the Website is for informational purposes only and cannot be considered any kind of consultation, nor can it be treated as any form of recommendation.
2. Information posted on the Website may be changed at any time without notice.
3. By sending material to the Website, e.g. by e-mail or via Chat, the User will ensure and confirm that:
a) the material will not contain any illegal or otherwise unpublishable content;
b) the material will not contain viruses,
c) is the owner of the material or has the unlimited right to transmit such material to Ecomedica, and Ecomedica may publish the material free of charge or may incorporate such material or concepts contained therein into its products without obligation or liability;
d) no action will be taken against Ecomedica in connection with the material provided and will release Ecomedica from liability if a third party takes action against Ecomedica in relation to the material provided by the User.
4. Ecomedica does not verify the content posted by the Users of the Website and is not responsible for such content. At any time, Ecomedica, at its sole discretion, may remove any content provided by Users.
IV. Disclaimer of Liability.
1. The information and opinions contained on the Website have been collected or compiled by Ecomedica in good faith and on the basis of sources believed to be reliable, however, under no circumstances shall Ecomedica be responsible for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and opinions posted on the Website.
2. Ecomedica shall not be liable for any damage resulting from access to the Website and for the actions of third parties, as well as for any damage caused in connection with downloading or using the materials on the Website, as well as caused by computer system errors, viruses or communication via e-mail.
3. Ecomedica is not responsible for the content of the websites and links to which can be found on the Website. The inclusion of a link to websites and websites does not mean that Ecomedica recommends such a website or website, as well as products or services presented by third parties.
4. Ecomedica shall not be liable for damages directly or indirectly resulting from the use of materials posted on the Website or for the content of correspondence of the Website Users.
5. Ecomedica does not guarantee that the Website will be available without interruption. Ecomedica is not liable for damages resulting from interruption in access to the Internet and the Website, computer system errors caused by viruses or communication via e-mail.
V. Ecomedica Rights
Ecomedica reserves the right to:
a) editing, deleting, changing the appearance and / or content or changing the functioning of the Website at any time without giving a reason,
b) refuse to post commercial information without giving a reason,
c) blocking the use of all or selected services of the Website.
VI. User's obligations
1. The User undertakes to use the services offered on the Website and in accordance with the provisions of law, social and moral standards in force in Poland, the provisions of these terms and the rules of etiquette on the Internet (Netiquette). In particular, the User undertakes to:
a) not to post materials of a pornographic or vulgar nature, as well as materials or content calling for racial, ethnic, religious, etc. hatred or promoting violence,
b) not to take actions that may in any way disturb or affect the functioning of the Website,
c) not posting advertising materials.
VII. Privacy protection.
Persons using the Website remain anonymous until they decide otherwise.
The Website reserves the right to temporarily suspend the provision of Services in connection with the modernization or reconstruction of the Website or maintenance works of the ICT system.
The website reserves the right to introduce new Services, as well as to resign or change the scope of existing Services.